~Neesh~

La Vita E Bella

Sunday, September 04, 2005

~Hasta La Vista~

~Hasta la Vista~
Time to go soon will come. I've had the most splendid time here...not that i did anything much or anything that i'm proud of...nor did i do anything i'm not proud of. I came back for many reasons. Most of all...i came back to say goodbye. I left Malaysia a year ago but never quite said goodbye. A big piece of me was left here...i was in england merely in person. But this time...feels different. My time away from home has thought me a lot about courage and strength and standing on my feet. I love everyone around me...most of all..as weird as this sounds...i have a very big thank you to say to my teachers. I never would've come this far without them. And to a very special teacher...what you said today did the world's biggest miracle. I hope to make you proud someday.
I have learned…to let the past go, leave the present as it is and embrace the future as it comes. I need to say goodbye and I need to leave. I don't know what awaits me...maybe a degree…and maybe a life too. To all my friends here…I love you very much. I’ve shared my childhood and adolescence with you…I take that with me. We will all seize the key to 21 by year end and hit the working world in a couple of years...i wonder how will you be when I come home. I’ll miss you…but we have a very demanding degree to grab. I'll miss you all...
~Life Is Beautiful~