~Neesh~

La Vita E Bella

Sunday, March 05, 2006

What a Day...

It's the end of another week...should I be glad that it's over, or glad that a fresh new week starts soon? Everything has been really hectic. Then again, it has been that way for some time now. I've been contemplating on shutting down the whole blog for a while now...thing is, there's a lot to say, but not much to share with the big strange world.
Today's been an average day...started out bad, ended up good. Went for dance classes in the morning and had my blood pressure completely boiled up there...then went out with some friends to the seaside. I've been thinking of quitting the dance group for quite some time now...it's not that I hate it...coz I love it to bits. What gets on my nerves so badly are how the locals here have a cocked up attitude towards everything. This isn't the first time I've noticed it. I go for other dance classes here and they actually start grumbling if the dance studio isn't opened up into two studios, or if the music isn't loud enough or...here's the best one, and I got this one today: Coz the sunshine is coming directly into the studio and I can't dance with the sun on my face. And they actually stopped short in the middle of a routine to say that, then ran to the nearest shield from sun. All these from girls in their 20s. Half the time they turn up late, or not at all. And when they DO turn up, they expect miracles. I sincerely find it hard to go on with them...I've been thinking of quitting for quite some time now. On one hand, it's the one thing that keeps me going, it's been my dream ever since young, and I'm living my dream. On the other hand, it has become so emotionally stressful, that it's starting to fade as a passion and rise as more of a chore.
What should I do, or where should I go from here...I haven't the faintest clue...