~Neesh~

La Vita E Bella

Monday, October 24, 2005

You Raise Me Up

When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary;
When troubles come and my heart burdened be;
Then, I am still and wait here in the silence,
Until you come and sit awhile with me.

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up... To more than I can be.

I wish i could tell the entire world out there...push yourselves to your very limits and if you've reached the limit: push just slightly more. You'll find a whole new limit ahead. Never fight to please the watching world...fight for a happy self. You live for yourself and for the people around you...not for the watching world. If your happiness seem bleak...there's always someone else more in need. You are never in the worst position. Hold that much a thought in your heart and make yourself fight. Push and push and push even if there's nothing left to push for. Bliss will come eventually. How long will it last...no one can tell. But just for a moment there...it will come and stay and leave a teeny bit of itself in you...and THAT, is meant for you...only for you to carry with all your life. Life is beautiful....oh so beautiful